This ComfyNeck™ Air Neck Therapy cervical neck traction device is designed to support the neck, elevate jawbone and relieve tension in muscles.
NECK PAIN THERAPY THROUGH IMPROVED POSTURE: this traction device supports the neck while elevating the jawbone. This creates optimal spine alignment, which relieves tension in your nerves. Many people experience back, spine and shoulder pain relief and spasm relief.
SMALL ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: No matter where you are on stiff days, experience spinal traction at home or on the go. It’s soft, lightweight and small enough to fit in your suitcase, purse, car or backpack.
INFLATABLE FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT: this cervical pillow is easily adjustable so you can control the amount of air for a comfortable spinal stretch to relax your neck and shoulders. Should fit comfortably up to 17.5" neck size.
FAST NECK PAIN RELIEF - Provides fast neck pain relief, and faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery. Relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
INCREASES BLOOD CIRCULATION - The cervical traction device helps by increasing blood circulation to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
CORRECTS NECK POSTURE - Keeps your neck in a perfect posture allowing it to heal and prevents further neck injury and pain. No longer go to a physical therapist for neck traction; you can do neck traction at home just as effectively and safely.
Neck, head or shoulder pain
Herniated, compressed or bulged discs
Restoration of a natural cervical curve (neck curve restorer)
Cervical neck spasms
Back & spinal decompression
Features & Specifications:
Helps to achieve optimal spine alignment
Designed to relieve back, spine and shoulder pain or spasm
Does not require assembly
Soft and lightweight
Fits into suitcase, purse, car or backpack
Easily adjustable - enables to control the amount of air
HOW TO USE:
1. Put Air Neck Traction around the neck, valve to the left, adjust the inflatable layers for correct shape/position and close with strap. First-time users should put it on in front of a mirror.
2. Make sure the position of the rubber cushion is correct. Fasten the inflation/deflation valve before hand-pumping.
3. Hand-pump until you achieve the right traction angle and the right amount of stretch/relief, as dictated by comfort or as prescribed by your doctor. Adjust the right and left sides separately if needed. Adjustment is complete when comfort and relief of symptoms are attained. When optimal pressure is reached, close the ball valve.
4. The device can be used 2-3 times a day for a maximum of 20-30 minutes each time (but only 1-3 minutes for major traction).
5. After use, open the ball valve and loosen the deflation valve gradually, letting air out slowly. Do not squeeze the device.
6. Begin gently with minor and medium traction, and only 1-2 times a day, then move on to major traction if comfortable. Generally, one cycle of treatments is 10-20 days. Use at your own convenience while watching TV, working on computers, reading, traveling, reclining or relaxing, etc.
7. Caution: Do not: Sleep with it on, Use as a neck brace, Use with recent acute or sprain/strain injuries. Do: Use only as prescribed by your doctor if applying to serious injury.
Due to many variations in monitor and browsers, the photos may not reflect the actual color of the item. Please note that some photos and video materials used are not current but all functionalities stay the same and actual product may vary slightly in design.